Do you ever feel like your life is a video game?

As the tile says: Do you ever feel like your life is a video game?

Sometimes I feel like I’m one of my Sims characters…it would fit to my inability to make any decisions on my own :joy:

5 Likes

Oui. And whoever is playing the game seems to hate me :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

That’s a whole mood

1 Like

TRUE!

If I was in a game, then I can’t wait to get out.
Image result for person waking up gif

1 Like

I used to be scared of that mixed with solipsism when I was in middle school.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve felt this way before :confused:

1 Like

Well, life can be similar to a video game except there’s no restart buttons, and well, my life isn’t as exciting as a video game yet so… yeet

I wish you can just collect coins just by running or jumping though XD That would really come in handy.

Hmm… What if we really are in a video game? And those characters in the video games we play are also real? :eyes:

2 Likes

If we are in a video game it would be a really high quality one lol.

I don’t feel like I’m in a video game because it’s not that exciting. Why would anyone want to play like… my life. They would probably be bored out of their minds. Or they have me on fast forward (and the sims are taking their own actions during that time).

I wouldn’t be surprised if we all lived in an illusion. Lol. But I’ve never really felt like I’m in a video game. Maybe if I have some clear goals I have to achieve which I don’t lol. But it has happened.

2 Likes

If we’re in a video game, the person who’s playing it must have become bored and is now trying to kill us off :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Lately, yeah, I feel that my life is like a video game… one that keeps resetting my progress.

1 Like

Nah, my life is too boring to be a video game!

1 Like

My life could be kind of a video game because somehow I seem to go from one level to the next and it gets more complicated and difficult every time :joy: But I’m wondering what the goal of this game is? I mean, in the end everyone seems to die which is a very weird ending for the video games I know about :sweat_smile:

If live is a video game then my player needs to go back and play the tutorial…again

1 Like

My life is like a video game, trying hard to beat the stage! All while I am still collecting coins!

1 Like

random, but sometimes :thinking:

2 Likes

Yep, please level up my motivation :star_struck:

1 Like

Uhm, no? I don’t know, I’ve never felt like that

1 Like

Added some tags

If my life is a video game then whoever is playing as me needs to get better at the controls, I’m clumsy af

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity