Do you ever find yourself humming/whistling tunes to songs that you really hate?

Personally for me, yes I have and it baffles me because when I hear a song I hate, it gets stuck in my head. :joy::author_stareyes:

What about you guys?

3 Likes

Guilty :pensive:

1 Like

Yes :sob:

1 Like

F*cking Uptown Funk…

1 Like

I do I feel so ashamed because I also dislike the person :flushed:

1 Like

:eyes:
Ohh damn

I kind of like Uptown Funk, though. But it was annoying back when people used to overplay it everywhere.

And yes, sometimes I do catch myself singing along to songs I hate.
Like Pumped Up Kicks. It has a really catchy melody, but I hate the theme of it with a passion. School shootings and anything related to that make me feel very anxious.

1 Like

I feel you on Pumped Up Kicks. I do like the lyrics, sadly…

Yes freaking high hopes
It’s so damn catchy but I’m so SICK of that SONG SJXJDKSLKZ

3 Likes

ALL THE TIME :sob: and then I start playing the song and I’m like EWWEW WTF IS THIS

1 Like

It hasn’t been overplayed for me, so I still love it.

it really is super catchyy

1 Like

I FUDGING KNOW

mad tommy wiseau GIF by The Room

hate that damn song I will live a good life if I never hear it again

2 Likes

I love that song, and I’m so sorry that it’s overplayed for you.

1 Like

Everyone in my school, nay, my district is sick of that song
Cause for SOME REASON some jerkwad decided to change the perfectly good classical music that no one ever complained about and they used for decades for the rushing period in the morning to this fudging sonGG

Some kids even started a petition to get it removed :massage_woman:t5:

1 Like

I sometimes sing along under my breath in a mocking way but only when I’m alone and really bored. In choir I had to sing many songs I hated so every so often when they come on now I find myself humming.

Yes… and I don’t like it

Yes, that happens a lot to me. I’m already super annoyed by a song and then it gets stuck in my head and I start humming and ugh :upside_down_face:

This one song keeps getting stuck in my head whenever I hear it on the radio :upside_down_face: I really don’t like it but I keep humming the song

@Music What about you?

2 Likes

All the time. I think it’s cause my brain likes defying me, so when I say don’t it hears do. :joy:

1 Like