Do you feel bad for your characters?

Sometimes if they make poor decisions other times it’s because they are one of my favorites and will only grow if I put them through the worst scenarios imaginable and manage to rise above them.

1 Like

Ooof, yes

2 Likes

HAHAHA! Yeah, that’s fair.
Which of your characters do you feel the most bad for?

1 Like

At the moment, it’s a tie between Samantha Harker and my speed boi Sherwin.

Samantha is Dracula’s “Miracle” vampire baby, having been born a full vampire, instead of turned or half. So, that being said she has to deal with the idea of never being able to have children of her own (which was a major influence in her discovering her bisexuality and becoming interested in women), everyone pretty much hates her for her lineage, and with a new school and all of these different influences she’ll have to decide if she’ll forever be her father’s daughter, or if she’ll become something…good.

Sherwin, my speedy boi, son of Zoran (Norse god of speed) was born in 9 hours instead of 9 months, which resulted in his mother freaking out and leaving them to eventually give birth to his twin sister 9 months later, then through secret to-be-revealed backstory he suffered a major trauma and has become about one thought, one goal: getting fast enough.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can I just say… OUCH. I just feel bad for his mother.

1 Like

I know, right?

1 Like