Do you feel bad for your characters?

Some of you here are just pure evil when it comes to your roleplay characters like you just put them through the ultimate hell, it’s ridiculous. Though I do have to say I admire your sadistic tendencies. I do like to see a good suffering myself, especially if the character deserves it ahahaa

Anyway, so when stripping your characters of their will to live, do you ever feel bad for them? Or do you just not care/not care enough?

Let’s delve into torturing our characters and then whether we feel guilt afterwards or not :nerd:

8 Likes

Oh I feel bad for everything I put them through, but I do enjoy watching them suffer.

2 Likes

Preach.

I feel sad for everything I ever do to them… but I love angst so they have to suffer :eyes:

1 Like

I care for them but… erm, well, it’s all for that spicy :sparkles:character development :sparkles: AMIRITE

the only appropriate response here is yes. yes, i am right.

I can’t say the same for some other people though… you know who you are.

3 Likes

You demon.

@Cam Once is shaming you. Can’t be me, I would never.

3 Likes

Marie-oof.

1 Like

uh huh, sure she is
it’s not like you’ve planned how to torture most of your characters or anything even before an RP starts

5 Likes

You guys call it torture, I call it experiencing life for what it is. 'Tis not life without the occasional stab in the back, literally and metaphorically.

3 Likes

I feel bad for them but then I make them suffer more :star_struck:
but in the end I just want a happy ending :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Ruby and Marie’s suffering isn’t over. I have ideas for Ruby, just not Marie.

Why you have to defeat me before I even came here

I don’t feel really feel bad about them most of the time (because most of the time I have boring plots that never even get out of the planning boxes), though for certain situations—yes, maybe. It’s just part of their development and all, I believe, and it happens in real life, so they do have to go through it and I’ve no regrets :star_struck:

1 Like

Why did I sound so mad :thinking: Like I sounded really p-ssed off lmfao

wow

1 Like

Purely for the character devolvement, which is why killing my characters off is always a go-to option.

1 Like

Everyone needs to suffer to live a satisfying life :angry:

I have never done that to my characters :innocent:

Even now, I still feel bad for my characters. I put my characters through hell, and I feel really bad for them. I think thats part of why I always like having a happier ending for my characters whether in an RP, or a story I make separately from RPing. I feel like they need something to go right in their lives after everything I put them through.

How about you guys, @RPers?

3 Likes

Yes, always.

2 Likes

Depends on if they deserve the “cosmic” punishment I put them through. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do they actually “deserve” it though?

1 Like