Do you feel embarrassed when someone finds out that you play Episode?

One of my friends saw me playing Episode some months ago and I really felt embarrassed, although I don’t even know why :sweat_smile: Maybe because I start feeling to old for those stories and most people there are a lot younger than me.
Does anyone else feel embarrassed when someone finds out that you play Episode?

4 Likes

My parents make fun of me a lot :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i feel super embarrassed

1 Like

Well the people that found out also play it too so :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, lucky

2 Likes

Yes, that’s why I only play Episode inside my room so that no one else will see me.

2 Likes

Well idk but once I was playing it at school and my friend yelled “you’re playing that weird incest mafia thingy??” and my crush was right there :skull: now that was embarrassing

2 Likes

Yeah. Unless it’s someone who I know plays it too, I get embarrassed when people find out.

1 Like

I don’t even play it and I feel embarrassed when they see the app still on my phone :joy:

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

No, because whenever I tell someone that I write on Episode, I always make sure to tell them that my stories aren’t anything like the official ones or the ads. Last year, my nephew, who was 8 at the time, said that he saw an ad for Episode asking if this couple should kiss, and he said that he chose ‘no’. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But I just made him a book where he, his family, and classmates are all illustrated with Episode characters that look like him.

I even shared the first chapter of Miss Understood with my 7th grade class last year, but since it was in that dark part of lockdown where we didn’t have classes on Meet yet, I didn’t get to see their reaction nor do I know if they figured out it was my story. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

exactly! i’ve gotten like “wait is that that pregnancy thing” :expressionless: the ads are really not making it look good

4 Likes

Ok so my brother found out i play episode a few days ago :skull: I WAS SO FREAKING EMBARRASED BECAUSE I KNOW HE WATCHED THOSE VIDEOS IN WHICH SOME YTUBERS PLAY EPISODE ORIGINAL STORIES WHICH ARE CRINGEY AF

Now he makes fun of me for playing it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I used to be really proud and I actually used to flex the fact I got 4 passes every 4 hours instead of 3 or 2

I’m not kidding

2 Likes

Added #embarrassing! :innocent:

2 Likes

my friend and i play it religiously and find it hilarious

1 Like

Lol “religiously”?

1 Like

I would say, yes A BIG YES OMG FHFS I DONT WANT THEM TO MAKE FUN OF ME IM SO SURE SOME PPL WILL MAKE FUN OF ME FOR PLAYING IT SMH its all because of those damn ads :pensive:

@Episodians did you feel embarrased when someone found out you play episode? Or have you not told anyone about it?

4 Likes

Only one other person irl knows, and only bc she plays too :muscle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nah I don’t because people here do know about the app from the amount of ads that used to pop up from it.
I even met someone who also had the app on their phone also.

1 Like