Do you find some games scary?

For somebody who is a huge fan of scary games I will say yes! There are some games where after watching the lets play I’ve just though “maybeee I’ll wait until I play that one” :joy: I enjoy it though!

5 Likes

I’m a huge scaredy cat so I couldn’t even play the game granny or slenderman. :joy::joy: I do have some scary games that I want to play but I would rather play them with other people.

1 Like

Some games are definitely scary! There are a lot of horror games that I’d probably get incredibly startled playing

Some games are definitely scary but that makes them even radder ngl

1 Like

Dude, I have to play Slenderman. Can you get it for iPad?

Can you? :pleading_face:

There was a a computer game called Women’s Murder Club where you had to solve murder cases. That game seriously creeped me out, and I could finish it.

I wish I could play Doki Doki Literature Club.

Lol

ew no

Yeah I guess so, but more in the sense of it puts me on edge and then I’m paranoid. Particularly zombie killing FPS games. Some worse than others, but if I play them for a while, I find myself paranoid the rest of the day.

n o

1 Like

why tho-

How much do you know about the game? :joy:

And I’m kidding, if she wants to play it she doesn’t need my permission

1 Like

i know nothing at all

Too scary? Lol

It still gives me nightmares but it’s not because of fear, it’s actually pretty triggering and unfortunately before watching a playthrough I wasn’t told what the trigger was

1 Like

It was Sayori, wasn’t it? I’m aware.

1 Like

Yuri too

1 Like

Oh no.

1 Like