Do you go tanning before going on a vacation?

It’s recommended to get a base tan before vacation to help your skin prepare for the sun if you’re going on a vacation, especially during the summer! I hear about this all the time since I love to just torture myself and stay in the sun and boil just so I can get a tan whenever I’m at the beach but before last summer I don’t think I’ve ever gone tanning before my vacation.

My mom actually made me go to the tanning salon last summer before my trip to America because she knew I’d be out all day and I’m sooo glad she did that because I didn’t burn as much :woman_shrugging:t3:

But what about you? What’s your opinion on that?

1 Like

Honestly, no. Not 'cause I don’t understand the logic, I mean, what you’re saying makes sense. I didn’t actually know this and it’s really interesting.

Although, I’ve never actually had any type of fake tan. I’ve not taken to the idea, not really my thing. It could also be 'cause most of the time, my skin naturally tans, unless I don’t use lotion and an in the sun for WAY WAY WAY too long.

1 Like

I’m already tan :joy:

So no, no I do not; the sun makes me tanner naturally so I just wear some sun screen.

I don’t tan (I’m a ginger and go straight to sunburn), so no :joy: