Do you have animals? Show them here!

I love animals so much they are amazing and I have 6 cats of my own! (I don’t have pictures of one cat because those pictures were sadly deleted :frowning_face:)
I also always love to ask people about their own animals! So I was wondering if you guys wanna share pictures or tell something about you’re animals! I know for a fact that when someone asks me about my animals that I get really excited :laughing: I guess it is because I just love to talk about them :heart:

My cats

Minoes (the one attacking the chair) and Rocky (red one)

**Minoes (again :laughing:) **

JACKSON :cat2:

NIKLAUS

JACKSON AGAIN

FAY (fun fact she is pregnant :heart: So because of this she is allowed to sleep in my room at night. When I go to bed she will always give me some hugs :heart: )

ROCKY

NIKLAUS AND FAY (they are brother and sister from each other :laughing:)

:heart:

So Do you guys have animals that you would like to show? or like to talk about?

Or maybe you want/are getting an animal you’re self?

20 Likes

You have so many cats!

And they’re all so precious :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

My babies, Zack and Ash

17 Likes

OMG THEY’RE SO FRICKING CUTE!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

4 Likes

All the pretty kitties <3

5 Likes

thank you! yeah, they really are they are so sweet! the oldest one is minoes she is around 7 years old and she has been through a lot! When my parents were divorced my mother finally had the freedom to do what she wanted and she always wanted a cat so she got minoes. very sweet kitten however there were complications and we needed to leave our new house again because my father started to bother us late at night. He would be drunk and scream in front of our house so we had to leave and we needed to go to some kind of flat :frowning_face: cats weren’t allowed so she needed to stay with someone else. and this changed her behavior when we got her back. She became scared of everything and was afraid of other people. She still is! I would never advise anyone, not even my family members, to touch minoes because she might perceive it differently and get scared. and then she attacks. sadly, it took me 1 or 2 years to get her to thrust me and my mother again. I don’t know what those people did to her but I don’t think it was good

5 Likes

aww they are adorable :heart:

3 Likes

It clearly wasn’t good, cats are very clever but they’re deeply effected by their environment. Especially negative experiences

Good that you have her back though!

5 Likes

This is such a wholesome thread, I love it

3 Likes

@Talu…? :eyes:

7 Likes

Talu has a cat appreciation thread already >:c

7 Likes

THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH TALU CAT

5 Likes

I have
two cats
one dog
two rabbits
two budgies
fish
one hamster
two axolotls
one spider
20 chicken
8 quails
one turtle.

And I want to have rats but I’m living with my Mum and she’s not so happy with the thought of having rats in our house…

6 Likes

>:C

4 Likes

NEVER

4 Likes

I had rats, just look up cute rat pets to convince someone who doesn’t want them to get them

12 Likes

Who can refuse those cute little faces?

4 Likes

This thread is too cute :sob::sob:
emotional

7 Likes

yeah, I do know one thing that happened. (not in all details though) She was supposed to stay at the house of a friend but she didn’t want to watch minoes anymore and told my grandfather that. He grabbed the cat and took her in the car and just left her alone in front of that flat that we used to live. she was so scared and I felt so bad for her :broken_heart: I can’t believe he did that we had to search for a new place for her immediately and I left my grandfather. I didn’t care if I couldn’t finish my school year. (the moving caused me to need to switch schools but my mother made sure that I could at least stay at my old school to finish this year and then switch schools) You don’t just put a cat outside in the rain in a place she doesn’t know she was 4 or 5 months old :cry: she couldn’t even find shelter for the rain because he kept her locked up in a box (the box had holes in it not big enough to let a get through there but surely big enough for rain…
I still feel terrible for her especially because I just don’t know if she was abused or something? I feel like she was

I know wierd story I was 11 (sorry corrected my self) years old and I don’t know all the details about it from that time

5 Likes

:smile_cat:

4 Likes