Do you have any staff applications/being a staff member related questions? - Ask them here!

So as we all know, there will be new staff applications soon!
Here’s the official announcement:

I’ve noticed that many uses seem to have some questions/insecurities about applying, so I decided to create this thread, so everyone can ask the questions they have!
Here are also some helpful links for you to prepare for the applications/being a staff member :eyes::sparkles:

Here’s a very long guide written by Shannii, you can check it out to see if your questions get answered there:

Before anyone asks:

I don’t know the official date for the applications yet and asking about it won’t change that! :eyes::sparkles:

Feel free to ask anything, as long as it’s appropriate!
Please don’t go off topic, as this thread is supposed to be a helpful thread for those who consider to apply! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

15 Likes

I’ll be keeping this on watching but if anyone wants to tag me then rad :eyes:

5 Likes

Can you maybe tag the staff hopefuls since this could be interesting for them but the tag doesn’t work for me? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

4 Likes

@StaffHopefuls

7 Likes

Rad :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::pleading_face::sunglasses:

4 Likes

oooh super rad ideea i’m always happy to give advice if people want it :eyes:

3 Likes

Then gimme some advice on the spot. :eyes:

2 Likes

How long do tasks usually take at an average?

1 Like

Just be yourself when you apply. And don’t lie about anything :eyes::sparkles:
Try to make your application stand out by being rad and be as active as possible until the results are announced because activity increases your chances! :eyes::sparkles:
Inviting people also increases your chances of getting chosen :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

we can abuse disco, right?

1 Like

Between 1 minute and a few days, depends on the task :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

That depends on you really :eyes: if you want to spend an hour making a thread then I guess that would take an hour :joy: I’m not sure how to work out an average on that

2 Likes

Yes? If you mean discobot :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Depends on the task that you want, usually between ten minutes to selling your soul to the task gods

4 Likes

As in edit his posts? Yes you can.

4 Likes

oh yay :star_struck:

I’m on the borderline of applying but I think I probably will :thinking:

3 Likes

Abusing disco is a rad perk ngl

4 Likes

Nah, sell it to the ducks. You’ll get a better deal :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

What would me and Cali want with your soul?

3 Likes

Haven’t figured that out yet :eyes:

3 Likes