Do you have scars?

I got my shunt when I was seven, and then a year later it failed, so I had to have it redone.

1 Like

Mine hurts just thinking about it.

moved to #general-chat:health-and-beauty and added a couple of tags

2 Likes

I donā€™t unless you count the painful sunburn still on my arms after weeks and weeks.

I have one on my chin that seems like it should have an interesting story, but it was just a minor medical thing :thinking:

I have some very minor scars on my fingertips from doing who-even-knows with them and stretch marks on my thighs that are pretty obvious if I wear shorts, but aside from that I canā€™t think of any

I just remembered I have another one too :skull: I was playing on a treadmill and my arm got caught between the arm hold part and the metal where the buttons are. It took off a good amount of skin. I think I was 11.

Ooh I had a scar on my arm because of the shot (is that what you call it) but it eventually disappeared, and the only scar I have left from childhood is the one on my knee

Oof, I have another scar from doing the eraser challenge in middle school. :joy:

2 Likes

whatā€™s that

Where you erase at your skin basically but itā€™s actually a really bad challenge because you get these kinds of marks

What is the Eraser Challenge? The dark online craze among children parents  should be worried about - Mirror Online

1 Like

oh oop yeah I remember, thatā€™s painful rip

Dude.

Yup?

1 Like

Why would you do that? Thereā€™s also the Cinnamon challenge, the chubby bunny challengeā€¦I canā€™t think of any more.

Light tw: I have three burn scars on my forearms that look like self-harm scars .

Of course, that was never my intent. Iā€™m just too clumsy while cooking thatā€™s why I always get burned.

I also have a small, but elongated burn scar of my right thigh after getting burned by a flat iron. Another incident caused by my clumsiness.

I have a bunch and half of them are from accidentally burning myself, scratching myself, or falling :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

One of many. Let me know if you want to see more.

Yeah Just small scars from falls and cuts

and one from nail that scraped me and left a slight deep wound on skin. :sneezing_face:

I have a huge red spot on my hand from where I burned myself with hot pizzašŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Donā€™t be embarrassed, I know someone who put their whole hand on a stove while it was still on.

1 Like