Do you have schoolwork over Christmas?

I don’t have any schoolwork, just because I don’t technically really have the same classes next year. I don’t think I’ve ever had schoolwork to do over winter break before anyways though :thinking:

@Students ~ do you have to do schoolwork over Christmas?

3 Likes

luckily, no. teachers who give that are lame.

1 Like

school school work no
but I do have to work on deca stuff unfortunately

1 Like

I have a math class I have to do. My mom’s helping me, though. The tests aren’t proctored, so my mom and I are working together.

I’ll only have it if I don’t turn in my homework due before then.

Nope! My classes ended, and I don’t have new classes starting until mid January.

1 Like

I think so. For some I do.
Not over Christmas but I do have a huge essay due tomorrow lol. Working on it is a struggle but I’m trudging through.

2 Likes

Oof. How long?

2 Likes

My essay? It’s supposed to be 1,300 words minimum. I think I’ll reach that. I have like 980 words rn and that’s not even the actual writing. I’m doing this thing where I take notes from my sources so when I go to write I don’t really need to look at the sources which leads to me not plagiarizing something and writing my own thing!

2 Likes

Woah. The longest I wrote was seven pages, double spaced.

1 Like

I mean, mine will probably be like 5 and a half pages or something double spaced.

1 Like

Yeah :grinning::hocho:

They told us that we’re not obligated to do them, but I will still do it anyway because they’re many of them who said the same exact line

2 Likes

We don’t celebrate Christmas where I live, because it isn’t within our culture and religion. Right now we only have finals :neutral_face:

1 Like

I just spent the past 7 hours like straight working on my essay and I just submitted it… I genuinely didn’t know if I was gonna get it done. But somehow I just kept it up and kept doing it all day with basically no breaks and I had continuous motivation that kept me going… If I hadn’t done that I wouldn’t be done by now. Like, I don’t even know if it’s good or not but my brain is broken by now and I do not have literally any energy to change anything. I checked it over tho while my brain was still working and fixed up the grammar a little bit. I don’t know how I did this. I didn’t think it’d take that long but it did. In retrospect I shouldn’t have saved all the work for today but I didn’t really have time because I had a lot of schoolwork, although I did find sources and make an outline beforehand.
Lol just for fun- wanna guess what grade I might get on it after all this work? It’s a 100 point essay btw.
I’m just hoping for an 80. Our teacher is slightly brutal for these things and I wouldn’t blame him- especially since I used some fishy sources cuz I couldn’t go to the library.

2 Likes

Yes I have a lot of work but not enough time :weary:

2 Likes

A TON. So rip actual vacation.

2 Likes

I don’t have much schoolwork over Christmas.

However, I have a lot of other work I’ve fallen behind on that I should probably do over the break

2 Likes

Nope, but I have other work to finish :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Here when you’re in college you don’t really have breaks, so yes. Lots of work :frowning_face:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity