Do you keep up on homework? When do you normally do it in relation to the due date?

For college, yeah, but that’s because my homework was literally just “draw a thing” so

3 Likes

In high school unless it was a big one I’d get it done a minute before the teacher arrived at my desk, in college I didn’t get any :joy:

4 Likes

I usually did it the day before the due date expired, but with online school I did it a couple of hours before the deadline ended :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s always the night before or a few hours before. I’ve never completed something early, and I’m incapable of doing it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I do it as soon as possible, even finishing projects several days before the due date.

1 Like

Oh jeez… I procrastinate so much and then stress :joy:

2 Likes

I’m actually done with high school

1 Like

meee

the best way to do homework, as evidenced by me doing this with all of my homework

2 Likes

Ahahahha of course

1 Like

homework? i’ve only heard of trashwork

all mine gets thrown away before i even look at it

2 Likes

Considering that we only have like two days to do homework (except for weekends) I usually do it the day before, unless I have a ton.

1 Like

I do it just in time :wink:

1 Like

I do most of my homework waaaay too early. Most of the time I do it on the day that we got the details about the homework. But if I don’t do it right away, I know I’ll forget about it :joy:

In response to my earlier statement, if I miss the due date I try submitting close to the date and ask for extra credit work.

1 Like

You just described me :scream::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Sometimes I procrastinate till the last day, sometimes I do it right away during class. Never in between :sunglasses:

Bump!

As soon as homework was given, I always tried to get it done as early as possible. :dizzy:

1 Like

so i can start it and do most of it, then i normally end up rushing to do it the day before cuse i am like ‘i have time’

still as late as possible

It depends on the homework, really. If I find the homework interesting, then I get it done as soon as possible. But nowadays, I procrastinate a lot on them until the last minute.

1 Like