Do you keep up on homework? When do you normally do it in relation to the due date?

I, personally, am absolutely terrible about getting homework done before time. I usually do the vast majority of the work on my homework on the day that it’s due. Even when I try, I end up severely procrastinating and can’t actually do much work in advance…

@Discussions

14 Likes

NO

3 Likes

NEVER!

3 Likes

…The night before.

6 Likes

This is 100% me.

4 Likes

Yep, I’m bad about doing this. It’s hard to break the habit.

3 Likes

I either do it 1 week before or forget about it till the marking period is nearly over

3 Likes

Nope, I always do it at the last minute :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

never. there’s still some homework that i haven’t completed, and the school year has already ended.

i just don’t understand how my teachers can give me a crap ton of assignments to do every day and expect me to complete them all by the following friday.

2 Likes

Never. I just sit around on the computer thinking about the due date but not doing it.

3 Likes

definitely what i do!

2 Likes

I either do it the night before or in some cases at school. I’ve tried doing it at least a day before, but I didn’t succeed

1 Like

I try to do my homework the day it’s assigned so I don’t have to worry about it anymore. But if it’s a subject I hate, I’ll procrastinate on it until the deadline :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Well, depends. Sometimes I do it the day it’s assigned, sometimes the day before it’s due, sometimes in the middle… Usually when it’s exercises and that stuff, I do it early and when it’s an essay, the day before lol

1 Like

I’ve tried to do that, but I tend to fail spectacularly :pleading_face:

I tend to do mine weeks before the due date but as of recent I haven’t been able to keep up with that so I just do it and submit it. If I give up entirely on the homework, well the teacher is going to get it whenever I’m ready to turn it in.

1 Like

Well if you count my 77 overdue tasks… nope - i’m always on top of it! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Not at all, oops

1 Like

When I was in high school we didn’t really have homework :woman_shrugging:t3:
Oh, we only had maths “homework” but only so we can practice things and I never did it because I never understood anything.

1 Like

Pretty much always before online school became a thing, now I’m struggling! :white_heart: :pleading_face:

2 Likes