Do you like being spammed with text messages?

I really like being spammed with text messages, especially over night :smile_cat: It makes me feel as if someone really misses me when I’m gone. And I love spamming others as well but I know many people who get really annoyed by it :sweat_smile:

So what about you? Do you like being spammed with text messages?

6 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Nope, makes me anxious and overwhelmed

2 Likes

I like it but it never happens smh

1 Like

I’m ok with it but sometimes it gets mad annoying

1 Like

Definitely not overnight, I feel like I’ve either kinda let people down by not being available, am just getting spammed for no reason, or just that I can’t handle everything.

I think getting a certain amount is good, especially if I’m actually online at the time.

1 Like

I don’t really care, I’m used to getting spamming :clown_face: (yes this is shade)

1 Like

Imagine getting text messages

1 Like

yes
it makes me feel wanted

1 Like

Yes :weary:
It makes me feel like someone wants to talk to me :pleading_face: :two_hearts:

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me and usually it makes me feel like yay someone wants to talk to me alot…so much…an intense amount nervous sweating

Jk it doesn’t make me anxious
But that depends what I’m being spammed with

1 Like

Added a tag

1 Like

I will admit that I like being spammed overnight, but if I’m trying to get something done, then it’s a little annoying.

1 Like

It depends on who is talking to me. If they constantly spam me while I’m asleep, that is annoying! Like:
“Hey how’s it going?”
“Hello? Are you there?”
“You there?”
“Hello. Hi!”

The list goes on and on.

I don’t like it when someone constantly spams me with unnecessary sh*t like inappropriate pictures, I don’t want to see that. I usually block those that get offended when I don’t give them what they want i.e. suggestive photos.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity