Do you like being the dealer?

Card games tend to have dealers who deal the cards to everyone. This can always be one person or it can alternate, depending on how you play and the rules of the game.

Do you like being dealer? Do you prefer when other people are dealer?

6 Likes

In card games always.

3 Likes

I do ;3

1 Like

Depends on the game, but usually I like being the dealer. But if it’s this one fast paced game I played with friends, I’d rather not be the dealer or they’ll end up beating me

Nope, because it means I’m the loser of the previous game. Except if the rule is the other way around.

I do :eyes:

1 Like

Oui, but i don’t care if they tell me to do it.

1 Like

Most card games I play the dealer isn’t a player. Though In the ones they are it pays to be the dealer. After all the House always wins.

2 Likes

I don’t usually play card games, but if I were, I’d probably like to switch back and forth between dealer and player :thinking:

1 Like

I love being the dealer. I deal cards rather fast and it’s better to be the one doing the acrion than be the one waiting. Also, some people shuffle for a long time, I know that you need to jumble up the cards, but don’t suffle too long.

1 Like

Whenever my brother was the dealer he’d try and cheat but at the same time dealing is effort bro

Closed due to inactivity