Do you like going to book shops/stores?

I love going to book shops/stores even if I know I wouldn’t buy anything! Sometimes I spend an hour or more just walking around and looking at books and other things they have, it’s like a hobby of mine hahahah

What about you, @Bookworms? Do you like going to book shops/stores?
Do you always end up buying something?

3 Likes

YES.

1 Like

I’m that person that never buys the books but stays hours in the coffee shop reading them :joy: Bookstores are basically libraries with starbucks for me

3 Likes

H3LL YES!

I LOVE bookshops. Its a shame quarantine had me away from them :frowning:

i love to!
my favourite place from my city is a secondhand bookshop
before quarantine i used to go there at least a week and just… vibe between the books

2 Likes

I love it! Though I haven’t visited a variety of bookstores, one of my favourites is Shakespeare and Co. in France. But in almost any bookstore, I always enjoy the atmosphere. Just admiring the book covers, the selection range or the arrangement of the bookshelves can be calming for me.

Luckily I found a nearby bookstore when I moved here and became a member >:)

2 Likes

SHAKESPEARE AND CO
*vibrates*
i love it there

4 Likes

ME TOO BRO
the vibes

2 Likes

Um, i think you swallowed a phone.

1 Like

the vibes are amazing
i could just stay there forever

2 Likes

Me too bro, the only thing I’d change is how crowded it was when I went but I like that people mind their own business >~<

2 Likes

Ummm only if I need to… but it do be nice when going with company

Yeah, I love going to bookstores! Even if I have a specific book in mind, I always find new books and end up loving them!

I have proven multiple times why I can’t be left alone in a bookstore. I always end up leaving with many books that I’ll probably never read.

1 Like

Hahahaha! Oops. I feel that.

I love going into book shops. Whenever I’m bored, I always going into to see what new books there are for me to add to my reading list. HAHA

Do you like them, @phlegmatic?

Every time I’ve went into one to look for the books I like to read, I can never find them.

But in general, I like them. They’re peaceful and I enjoy the aura around them.

Do you ask for help finding them?

I actually. They look up whether they have it and they never do. That’s why I go on good old Amazon nowadays.

1 Like