Do you like going to weddings?🦋

Nope! I hate them with a passion.

:frowning:

I used to go to weddings all the time because I was an altar server
So they’d go to the church to have their church wedding and my sister and I would be the little children helping the priests

It was cool because we got money

Also I liked rating the women’s dresses
At one wedding they had a free ice cream truck and we were allowed to have one :star_struck:

Then they stopped asking us because my mum went to vancouver for thanksgiving or something to see her family and so it was just my dad and my sister and I and we had a wedding to go to and since my mum is usually the one that is in charge of remembering these things we like totally forgot about it and never went
:sweat_smile:
And that was the end of the altar server wedding phase :kissing::v:t5:

1 Like

I love dressing up, so I usually enjoy weddings.
But I prefer when I know some of the guests so that I actually have people to talk to.

The last wedding I went to was in Greece. One of my cousins was getting married, and I bought a beautiful gold dress for the occasion. This was in July 2019. The food was delicious and the wedding was beautiful. The only thing I couldn’t stand was the fact that I was seated next to the speaker, and they were blasting music the whole time, so I couldn’t even talk to anyone.

I’m not sorry for disliking them

1 Like

I’ve only ever gone to two weddings, in one I was the person bringing the rings so everyone was starting at me before the bride came out the dress was fancy tho so it was ok, in the other one I was just there for my cousin and the food
:grinning:

No, nobody likes the fact I make sure the goddamn door is closed

2 Likes

Just saying
It’s much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity