Do you like going to weddings?πŸ¦‹

I’m personally a major simp for weddings
I love them so much and cry my heart out even if I don’t even know the people who are getting married
Anyway I stan weddings and love going to them
What about you guys?
When was the last wedding you’ve been to?

:ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring::ring:

7 Likes

It was like a couple years ago. Weddings are not my thing cos well… people and…well yeah, just people.

OMG-
I crashed a wedding once to get free food and also gave the bride my blessings lmao-

BUT yeah I stan weddings too, they are beautiful to watch :sneezing_face:

Ehhh depends on the couple lmao.

Ummm I just go weddings for the food
:star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

i’ve never even been to a wedding so i don’t know

SAME weDDiNGS MEANS GOOD FOOD FOR FREE :ok_hand:

1 Like

Only if they have meatballs

I’ve only gone to one :weary: it was alright but kinda boring-

1 Like

I don’t eat meat :weary: but if you are recommending it then they must be good :ok_hand:

Also, I love the bouquet throwing ceremony where the bride throws her bouquet and the woman gets hit by it catches it, it’s so funny cute to watch
:star_struck:

1 Like

The weddings I’ve been to when that happened was I would catch it in the air like the Lebron James I am and the little girls would cry and their parents would look at me so I had to make them happy and hand the bouqet to one of the children. :expressionless: I swear little kids can just- :grin:

Probably like 6 years ago, my cousin on my dad decided to get marriage at a farm. It was outside and getting bit by bug. But we did get free water and cuphoder.

I also forgot music was playing really loud but it was really fun to see my aunts and uncles.

I only like weddings when the ones getting married are someone I know personally. I don’t like dressing up fancy for occasions because formal clothing is uncomfortable to wear. Otherwise, I’m only there for the food :ok_hand:

2 Likes

no-

I hate gatherings, to be honest, though I love the fact that my relatives are happy but-

gatherings are just :slight_smile:

The last wedding I probably went to was I don’t really remember but maybe my father’s cousin?

the only motivator

1 Like

I only like going to weddings when there’s cute people for me to gawk at β€” or if people I like are there
Last wedding I’ve been to was 3 years ago

NO I HATE WEDDINGS WJZJSIWI
I DONT WANNA DRESS UP
AND DONT WANNA
MEET PPL
BUT MY PARENTS-
THEY FORCE ME TO ATTEND WEDDINGS WITH THEM OMG THEY LOVE WATCHING ME SUFFER
:sob:

Uhh like last year
Hmm in december wowowow

1 Like

Ok