Do you like making PowerPoint presentations?

Nope, they’re annoying to create and usually unnecessary :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

GOOGLE SLIDES > POWERPOINT

3 Likes

YESS

3 Likes

I really dislike making PowerPoint slides. It’s just too many slides which makes it look messy so it gives me a bit of anxiety

5 Likes

IVE NOT USED GOOGLE SLIDES OK

Hey @Students & @Discussions, What do you of PowerPoint presentations and do you enjoy making them?

1 Like

THEY ARE RAD
I LOVE THEM

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

I dunno…
It’s nice decorating the slides and stuff…

1 Like

Ugh, no… I mean I do sometimes… but sometimes I just hate doing that. It depends on the topic and whether it’s for school or for something more fun

2 Likes

That’s fair

1 Like

No I hate because I am perfectionist and so spend hours on creating my own themes and making each slide unique

As if it’s not enough to spend all that time researching nooo I need to also spend all that time making it look :sparkles: pretty :sparkles:
Even the simple ones take me so long because I overthink them :’)

3 Likes

see I think there is some good things in Microsoft Powerpoints…but it’s been so long since I’ve worked with it so I am lost. Also, if I make a slide it would be with google slides which doesn’t have as many fun transitions as microsoft does ;-; but microsoft makes it hard to share things and they just want it to only be on one computer or something and you can’t work on it with someone else at the same time

1 Like

I hate making them, but I love them when they’re done :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What about giving the presentation?

1 Like

I like making the presentation but I hate giving them

2 Likes

YES ME TOO
I hate speaking and explaining stuff :sob:

2 Likes

We have to do a group presentation the 13th and I am the one with the most experience so I probably have to carry the group

2 Likes

Those are easy enough, bc my teacher usually makes us write them in complete sentences so I just read the slides

1 Like

That’s terrible though. The point is to bullet point it and then elaborate during the presenting of it.