Do you like making PowerPoint presentations?

If the topic is good and i actually am in the mood to do research about it, then yeah i like ittt
What about you? Do you enjoy making presentations?

6 Likes

no

2 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

kinda yeah but i really dislike it when we got to make a presentation at school and i’m in charge of making it but the rest of the group doesn’t do their part by gathering information correctly and i gotta spend hours choosing what to add from the whole bunch they’ve sent or nagging them to send the stuff, plus making it pretty coz i’m a perfectionist

2 Likes

Yessss

I love those I just sit and make them pretty

2 Likes

No it bad

1 Like

Aha same :star_struck:

2 Likes

Tag added!

Depends, I think I do. I have to make a presentation for every project I’m doing so I have to like it hahaha

2 Likes

I do PowerPoint presentations when I want my parents to buy me something and I present it to them :star_struck:

I once did a presentation for them to buy me Doritos I’m so extra bye :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

WOW
I SHOULD START DOING THAT TOO OMG

2 Likes

oof same :sob:

I really love making PowerPoint presentations though, except if it’s a group activity where I can’t trust my groupmates :’))

it actually sometimes deoend on the topic

WHAT CAMI YOU’RE SO POWERFUL

4 Likes

Presentations are alright, but I don’t really like using PowerPoint. I feel like I end up staring at the monitor and reading the word on the powerpoint instead of actually speaking from my heart

3 Likes

OMG THANKS :star_struck::dizzy_face:🥲

4 Likes

Yeah exactly

3 Likes

Such a mood :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yes, It’s oddly satisfying. As long as it’s not about math or science, it’s fun.

3 Likes

Yes, I did it more my junior and highschool! Pretty fun! I miss those days.

2 Likes

It depends. I try to be creative with them as much as possible, but sometimes I’m too lazy because I have to animate a lot of images and texts. So in the end, I leave the task to the more creative people :eyes:

3 Likes

YES
I GO ALL OUT :star_struck:

3 Likes