Do you like playing difficult games?

Do you like playing difficult games or prefer easy ones with no challenge? There’s no shame in enjoying either, but I personally can’t get into a game if it’s too easy. It gets me more… competitive, rather? If you like one of the other, what games have you played that matched that description?

@Gamers

5 Likes

I’m not sure which games are difficult, but I always love a challenge

3 Likes

the most difficult game is trying to reason with the stupid anonymous confessions

Yeah, but not too difficult to the point where its impossible

3 Likes

I like difficult games, but only if the difficulty progresses slowly. I don’t wanna give up on the first level :star_struck:

2 Likes

It’s not a competition with me coz Imma win either way coz I’m superior

3 Likes

It also builds up the excitement 4 me

3 Likes

Trueeeeeee

2 Likes

Well I love gaming, and I play almost every game :skull: (Puzzles bore me though) but I do from time to time, but I prefer shooters :eyes:

2 Likes

Sometimes, it depends on the mood I’m in when I play them.

I don’t want an extremely difficult game, but I like a challenge.

Honestly no… I’m just really impatient and get irritated so I give up

To an extent and that extent is that if it’s practically impossible and the game itself isn’t that fun then I won’t be interested in it. I like a challenge but I’ll only be stuck on a game for months if I’m actually enjoying myself.

For example
In FF10 I’ve been stuck on an infamously difficult fight since around January but the rest of the game is really fun and there are other things I can do.

But in Age of Calamity I’ve also been stuck on some fights for months now but I don’t even find them fun, just extremely irritating.

Closed due to inactivity