Do you like psychology?

@Scientists

(definition used from simplypsychology.org)

Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and behavior, according to the American Psychological Association. Psychology is a multifaceted discipline and includes many sub-fields of study such areas as human development, sports, health, clinical, social behavior and cognitive processes.

Do you guys like psychology? Would you study it for your possible career? What sub-fields of psychology interests you the most?

6 Likes

Yesyes very
also added tags

1 Like

Its interesting smsmsmsm

No, thank you. I’d rather bang my head on Physics :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

Yes, it was something I had seriously considered to study :eyes: And there is still one area I want to gain more knowledge in within my current study, cross-cultural psychology. That looks at how culture influences the mind and behaviour and sounds so rad

1 Like

Love it!

Yes yes!

I like psychology, I study it mentally quite a bit. I’m pretty kNoWleAdGeAbLe in it.

OH, I’ve been looking to be a physicist.

Ya, but I’m too lazy to study it.

Yeah
I like people

yes it is my dream

What career would you go into that’s based on psychology if you could choose?

1 Like

Forensic Psychology, hopefully :eyes:

Well, it is interesting. It’s not something I would like to pursue in the long run, but I enjoy studying it from time to time because it helps me understand myself and the people around me better. The human mind works in mysterious ways, indeed.

Yes, I love psychology! I wanted to study psychology but that’s not the best career in this country.

Yes, I find psychology very interesting. I think all teachers should take a psychology course in order to better understand the needs of the groups we are working with.

Just added a tag :eyes:

Oh yeah for sure! Psychology is actually pretty interesting and also pretty complicated :joy: but the base level stuff is fun to look into.

Closed due to inactivity