Do you like to eat and do something else at the same time?

Do you, @/Foodies? :thinking:

I always watch something while I’m eating, but other than that no. I can’t do anything else!

4 Likes

Yeah I do it all the time
I’ll wash and eat, iron and eat and also eat while dancing to music :sweat_smile:
I guess that’s a natural thing for me because I don’t sit at a table to eat at all

1 Like

Yes yes I am eating maggi noodles and surfing the forums and doing my homework :ok_hand::man_dancing:

2 Likes

Of course! I refuse to eat my food until I find something to watch :star_struck:

Yes, watch videos, visit the forums, or write my story.

I eat noodles while watching science stuff lol.

I sometimes eat while scrolling through Instagram or watching TikToks, but that’s really only if I’m alone.

Yeah, I like to eat and read which is unsanitary and gross but still :man_dancing:t2:

Yeah, watch something. That’s what I do while I eat.

Yeah i either scroll through forums or watch yt while eating

1 Like

You are superhuman

1 Like

Thanks omg gransza staph stolking

1 Like

Np i love helping
im just going through new threads u are everywhere

1 Like

I do it all the time! I sometimes eat and read or eat and go watch YouTube or go on the forums

Usually I’ll watch a youtube video

All the time :weary: If I’m eating, I need to be doing something at the same time. Whether that be listening to music, or watching something on my laptop. If I’m doing something else while eating, it’s easier to enjoy my food. However, if I’m eating with others, this acts as my “something else”

1 Like

Not really. If I’m having a snack, of course. If I’m having a meal, no. I do get bored so I will want to have a phone with me or something to do if I’m not that hungry, but I don’t like doing it cuz it gets in the way of my meal. Most cases when I’m having a meal and I’m hungry , I am too focused on the meal that I forget about everything else like my phone or the tv or laptop in front of me so I just end up eating through the entire meal without noticing anything else

1 Like

Uh it actually dependsss

If I’ve done something else first before eating and I can’t end it, then for sure I will be doing something else than eating. It’s mostly an activity on the phone or watching T.V. Other than that, especially if the food is really delicious, then I focus only on eating.

I usually watch a show when I eat my main meal of the day as well as my evening snack.

Closed due to inactivity