Do you like to play songs on repeat?

Ah, I love playing songs on repeat! I can do it all day and not get bored of the song!
I’m literally doing that right now :joy:

@Music, do you like to play songs on repeat?

5 Likes

Depends but sometimes

2 Likes

When I like it

2 Likes

Hell yeah!! when the beat fye :fire::fire::dancer:t5:

2 Likes

I do that all the time

2 Likes

Sometimes, but usually I don’t because I don’t want a song to lose its uniqueness by hearing it on repeat or too many times a day.

4 Likes

Not really, I prefer shuffle

2 Likes

At first yes, I then gkt new songs and put those on repeat, then after a while, I get bored and out on shuffle.

Most of the time when I add a new song, I listen that particular one on repeat for a wed days tho.

2 Likes

I do that all the time. I’ll put a song on repeat and listen to it for such a long time

1 Like

-Lovely - Billie Eilish
-Love Story - Taylor Swift
-Drag Me Down - 1 Direction
-Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nikki Minaj
-Sunflower - Post Malone, Swae Lee
-South of the Border - Camila Cabello, Ed Sheeran, Cardi B

3 Likes

People who play Sunflower on repeat = EXCELLENT TASTE :sunflower: :sunflower:

3 Likes

Yes. I will repeat that song again and again until I get bored of it and move onto another one (hi yes Episode bad boy attitude :ok_hand:t2::man_walking:t2:)

2 Likes

YES

2 Likes

(omg sem pinch)

2 Likes

A lot of Marianas Trench’s songs, The Birthday Massacre and Vocaloid.

1 Like

The maximum replay I do is 1 because I easily get tired of listening to the same song.

1 Like

That’s amazing!!! :sunflower: :sunflower: It has been my favorite song since February or March of last year.
What are your favorite songs?

1 Like

We have the same taste in PM songs… I LOVE Circles!!! :sunflower: :yellow_heart:

When I’m on my period yes, especially if it’s a song I haven’t heard before

I still will constantly listen to songs on repeat. I will get really into a song and just don’t want to stop listening to it. Or sometimes I’ll listen to a song on repeat because of a connection to a character, or as inspiration for a scene when writing for an RP. Then at times I’ll switch between some other songs and I end up returning to listening the same one on repeat again for a while.