Do you like your art teachers?

Tbh, I don’t like my current art teacher. She shows clear signs of favouritism and whenever we ask her to draw something, she says that “she’s a photographer”, as if that were an excuse. She also can’t take criticism well and always sees it as a personal attack.

So do you like your art teachers?
Why or why not? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Technically all of my professor are art professors :stuck_out_tongue:
But I’m just going to talk about my “drawing” professor. Ah, I love that man so much. I’m just going to say that my Academy isn’t like any other college. Professor here don’t act like professor but your friends and they all like to joke and aren’t afraid to say anything. He is the one that always curses and it’s the funniest thing ever.
We had him from the very beginning and I don’t know why but he really likes me and he always praises me, which is something I need because most of the time I feel like I’m not doing enough. Even now, we’re doing abstract art and I have nooo idea what I’m doing but I’m sending him stuff because I have to and he loves it and says how that’s the best thing I’ve done so far :pleading_face:

Uh I dislike my last year art teacher. My last year art teacher was hella sus like she just acted so weird, it was suspicious. She acts super calm and relaxed that it starts getting a bit creepy. Apparently I heard she slapped a student which caused her to be suspended for almost a month lol.

my art teacher is hella creepy :confounded: we were once doing still paintings or whatever tf they’re called and he said we should paint him- naked. Like that’s innapropriate, isn’t it? we didn’t see his…front, but we saw his back :nauseated_face: but when I reported to our principal she just laughed and said “that’s him for you” and he’s always degrading my work and he makes me feel so self conscious about all my art pieces :unamused:

1 Like
THAT REMINDED ME OF THIS I- AHJSZHZHD
1 Like

she’s… meh. not really interesting lmao.

wtf did i just read-

pls kill me-

I didn’t really mind her but she wasn’t too fond of me or my friends

Yeah, I did. She’s good, sadly she passed away this year, not to Covid but from something else. So, I will cherish those memories we had together.

1 Like

Omg I watched that wired interview too

So many dislikes and hate comments on it I felt so bad for Brie :woman_playing_handball::woman_playing_handball:

1 Like

My art teachers are boring.

Ehh, they’re boring.

My art teacher in middle school didn’t like the song Shut Up and Dance because it said shut up.

1 Like

Lol. As a kid, I thought ‘stupid’, ‘shut up’, ‘idiot’, and ‘get lost’ were bad words :woman_facepalming:t2:

Closed due to inactivity