Do you listen to music on your way to work or school?

Since we’re able to download and/or stream music from our portable devices, listening to music while on the way to school or work has become relatively easy. Do you listen to music on your way to work or school?

1 Like

Well, there’s a lockdown in India rn…

Yep! Any time I’m in the car, there’s music on. When it’s just me and my mom (especially when she’s driving me to school), I’m looking through YouTube and picking music, and when I’m with my dad or it’s all of us together we have the radio on

Yeah, I do! I live on campus, so I walk from my residence to my classes but I pretty much always have earbuds in while I walk.

@Music - What about you?

1 Like

Yes, definitely! I almost always do, unless I’m not really in a good mood.

I don’t on my way to or from, but once I get home I sure do. Gotta forget the day somehow lol

If I’m on the bus, sure I do. I go into my own little world.

Always. I’m always listening to music. Can’t go outside if I don’t have my earphones

I definitely do

I do, but only when I’m alone on the train and don’t have anything to do in that time.

@Music What about you?

1 Like

Always.

1 Like

I used to back in the days of getting the bus into college but now I’m at uni and I live there :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hell yeah I do!

1 Like

Yeah, actually I love listening to music in public transport in general :relieved:

1 Like

I tried listening to music on the walk back once

It wasn’t fun having one of my senses completely distracted :joy:

1 Like

Ehe…probably why I got hit by a car. Now I take my headphones off when crossing the street.

Well that’s an ouch!

1 Like

Definitely. Hairline fracture in my pelvis. I’ll explain More somewhere else If you want. Im totally fine now.