Do you live near any amusement parks?

so, i think my favorite thing about living in florida is that you’re basically smack-dab in the middle of a bunch of theme parks. drive two hours in any direction, and you can hit sea world, disney world, lego land, universal, and probably a bunch more, lol. i feel super lucky, though, that i live only half an hour away from a theme park, and since i also work there, i can go there almost any time i feel like it :p

so, what about you guys? do you live near any theme parks? :D

2 Likes

Most of the time, I’m about a couple hours away from a couple of amusement parks.

For the rest of this summer, I’m extremely close to a theme park. (Technically very close to multiple)

1 Like

My hometown actually has a sort of small amusement park, lol. It’s for kids between 3 and 8 though, like just small kids basically. Besides that not really a big one nearby, everything is at least an hour drive…

1 Like

You probably live somewhere near me, because most of those theme parks are also 30-40 minutes from my house. :yellow_heart: :sparkling_heart: I’m thinking of going to one sometime next month.