Do you make your own book/story covers?

I’ve made most of the covers of my stories, but I’m not that good at digital drawing just yet, so most of what I’ve made have been edits.

What about you, @Writers?

4 Likes

Yeah, I do. (wink)

1 Like

Just one. It was an origin for an OC, so I drew her.

1 Like

I do not. The only one I’ve done was for a drafted/incomplete/unreleased story on Wattpad

Well I just go on some website to look for stock photos and then make the book covers on Canva.

Yes which is why they look so bad :star_struck:

1 Like

Yo same! XD I bet mine would win in the bad cover art contest :star_struck: I dont shade anything

2 Likes

Yes, all of them. Covers by artists would probably look much better but I never really know how to tell someone else what I want the cover to be. And once I have made the cover myself, I don’t want to spend money on another one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I do make my own posters/edits now.

1 Like

Well, it’s hard to say because I look for stock photos on certain websites and make the book cover on a website called Canva where you can make book covers.

1 Like

I’ve made some of my newer covers but I had other users on Episode make a couple of my covers. It was before I knew how to work with editing features. I’ve made my new cover for my main episode story with free domain images and fonts. I’m thinking of remaking some of my other covers.

1 Like

I’ve made covers for an old Episode story of mine. Secrets of Northview, which I’m revamping.

Covers