Do you miss primary/elementary school?

I miss not having a whole bunch of homework to do every day :pleading_face: I also spent a fair amount of time talking to my friends, which was nice and is also definitely something that I miss.

@Students ~ what about you guys?

9 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Oui, life was so easy back then :pleading_face:

3 Likes

NOPE, not at all.

There was so much petty drama during elementary school and I got bullied because I had a lisp back then :star_struck: :clown_face:

3 Likes

:notes:Wasn’t it easier in your lunchbox days?
Always a bigger bed to crawl into
Wasn’t it beautiful when you believed in everything?
And everybody believed in you?:notes:

3 Likes

Yes :sob: I actually had friends and tests weren’t so stressful

3 Likes

Nope, I prefer high school way better than elementary school. I hated my classmates back then.

I was in advanced class back in elementary school, so the lessons weren’t that easy for my age back then. Plus, teachers also give us too much homework just for being in the advanced class.

3 Likes

In a way, yes, but also, I had no friends in elementary school :star_struck:

at least the tests were easy tho lmao

2 Likes

In a way, tho there wasn’t much freedom and in hs there’s a lot more :star_struck: but what I do miss is my kindergarten days :pensive: yeah, those were the good ol days :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That’s how I feel for sure.

Exactly.

That’s true.

3 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

No

No, I don’t. I do miss not having any workload to do, but my elementary school life was really lonely. It was also not a good experience

Bump times 4 :triumph:

2 Likes

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but not at all. I hated being treated as a kid and doing easy work and having absolutely no freedom. There was always so much drama going on my class (and it sucks because in elementary school, you’re assigned to one class and you’re stuck with it for the rest of the year). I always felt like I had an obligation to stay quiet because the teachers were so biased against the louder kids.

1 Like

Yes… I had so many friends back then, it was such a good period of my life.

No, I don’t miss primary school. The only thing that I miss was my childhood. I was an outcast and it wasn’t the most enjoyable experience. Compared ro high school, I get bullied more often in primary school. And the teachers uses canes, frequently. So, no thanks.

I used to miss it but not that much anymore :thinking:

@Students Do you miss primary school?

2 Likes

not really, i think maybe middle school

1 Like

Nope, I don’t. It actually wasn’t a great time for me…

Ah… What is primary school idk
Cuz in India ppl don’t call class with these names so I am not familiar with it

2 Likes