Do you need Tapas subscribers?

Can you screenshot and send to our pm?

1 Like

Hello I literally just joined and I am have no problem begging requesting lovely subscribers to check out my schtuff!

Like @ivanskilling I have three novels on Tapas:

Title: Birth of a Sin
Genre: Horror, Romance, Action, Thriller, Erotica, DARK
Extra: Each episode has it’s own cover/insert art. So kinda like a light novel :smiley:
Summary:

How far will you go to get what you desire?
How low will you sink in order to get the one thing you’re missing in life?
How deep into Hell are you willing to dive for what you want?
In your fevered pursuit, who will you drag down with you?
Read about what depths the sin Wrath is willing to wink into for vengeance, for triumph…for Love.

Title: [The Letters Between Sex and Violence] (https://tapas.io/series/The-Letters-Between-Sex-and-Violence-/info)
Genre: Slice of Life, Romance, Erotica, Alternate Universes, Horror, action
Summary:

It has always been believed that there is a link between sex and violence. That neurons that trigger desire and aggression are closer than one would comfortably admit.

Is it any wonder then that the Sins that go best together is Wrath and Lust?

Within this anthology lies stories that depict our Sins in different times, different places, perhaps in other dimensions. However, all these stories are linked.

All these stories are letters between Sex and Violence…

Title: Drained: A Vampire Noir
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Gothic
Summary:

Two detectives investigate the grisly murder of a suburban couple. At first, the primary suspect is their college-aged son. However, the evidence does not add up; the injuries, the damage to the home, and worse, a horrifying video denote that no human hands could’ve committed the crime.

The truth is much older and much more malicious than any human psychopath could be; humans are just mere cattle.

7 Likes

OMG yes you are the 100th one!! :open_mouth: Thank you so much for helping me achieve my goal!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Glad to help! Congrats on all the subscribers and all of those on your most popular one. :eyes:

2 Likes

I have to check them out! :raised_hands:t3::sparkles:

They all seem pretty dark :eyes: I like it :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I do dark very well! It’s my kinda jam!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiley: I’m so happy and honored that people like my novels. :blush:

3 Likes

Perfect! I like it dark :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Yay, another Tapas writer :partying_face: I’ll check your story out as soon as I can!

3 Likes

So I’ve got another story to promote here for those who are interested in great stories :smiley_cat:

Title: Kito
Author: ChaoticDeluge
Description:
24 years after the end of the Necromantic War - otherwise known as the Hundred-Year War - the Realms are still recovering. The powerful mages of the Allied Front hold the line against the Demonic forces of Naraka, though the undead hordes led by the Pyromancer: Xan is firmly put behind them…

Kito Tiko was known throughout the Front as a hero thanks to his defeat of Xan towards the end of the war, and his choice to settle down afterwards was warmly received by his peers and former leaders with no argument. However, a storm begins to brew. Forces amass, seeking to destroy Kito and everything he loves, and when his father mysteriously disappears, he is forced back into a dark world of bloodshed and violence. Forced back into the warfare he thought long behind him, to face demons both old and new - within and without…

Yes, he’s okay with me posting this here because we all need subscribers :joy:

3 Likes

Hello! I’ve been on the tapas forums and am trying my luck here too. I’m new to publishing on tapas and am down to sub, like yalls stories too :grin:
Title: Rise In The East
Genre: BL, Fantasy, Romance
Description: a young man wakes up in a strange woman’s house, not knowing who (or what) he is. Secluded in the forest, she takes him in and she teaches him everything he knows. He eventually learns that there’s a village nearby as well as other people who exist. While there, he slowly learns about his past lives and eventually how be came to be. Later, he meets someone from the woman’s past and finds out more about her than he thought imaginable.

https://tapas.io/series/Rise-in-the-Eas/info

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! I’ll definitely check out your story. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Heyy! I’ve just seen you on the Tapas Forum! Great to see you here! Can you add a link to your story please? That makes it easier to find it :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

@Rainbow has already read the prologue, but I thought I’d promote my second Tapas story here.

Title: STORM
Genre: Fantasy, Mystery
Description: A local library that’s been abandoned for decades, and a teenage runaway looking for a place to hide. It all seems too good to be true, but what other choice does she have?
A collection of short stories portraying the misadventures of Astrid Lavigne.

Link Below:
https://tapas.io/series/STORM1/info

3 Likes

I tried and it said I couldn’t add links

3 Likes

Yes! I’m so looking forward to reading more of this!

3 Likes

You could copy and paste the link. That’s what I did.

2 Likes

Oh wait, let me up your trust level real quick :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! Whenever I figure out how to add the links it’ll be easier :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a trust level issue. I think Rainbow can fix that, though

3 Likes