Do you need Tapas subscribers?

We don’t really talk about Tapas much on this forums, but it’s an excellent program for writers! If you want some subscribers, promote your stories below! I’ll make sure to check everybody’s out personally, and other people who stalk the thread can also help you out.

7 Likes

Yes, I need Tapas subscribers! :see_no_evil: And I know others who need them too @ChaoticDeluge

Here’s my novel on Tapas:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: RainbowCat
Summary: Scarlet is caught between her brightest dreams and her darkest nightmares. Will her dreams ever come true or is she stuck with her nightmares forever? What can Jason, Oren and Lola change about that situation and how will it influence their own lives? Will Scarlet’s life ever change from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: here

If you decide to read it and have anything to say about it, I made a promotion thread to discuss everything here :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Yes, I would love to have Tapas subscribers.

Title: The Crow of Descent
Author: ThePoeticRaven
Summary: In the mind of Alysine Mayfire, the world we live in is more than just humans and animals. The Shadows have been pulling the strings since the beginning, though as a new generation emerges, so does the awakening of long-ago abilities. Can Alysine change the perspective of our flawed society, or will she be silenced like the others?
Link: here

4 Likes

Okay, I will join Tapas for you guys and add your stories to a reading list, if I can do that on Tapas. I hope I can. I’ll figure it out.

So if anyone wants to add their Tapas stories, tag me and I’ll add yours to my list. (wink)

Also, I leave comments too, if I can do that on Tapas. I should really have a look at it before commenting here. Whoops.

5 Likes

As far as I can tell from it, you can comment on every chapter!

3 Likes

WOO! Here comes trouble. HEHEHEHE

4 Likes

Omg! I’m totally reading your story! :eyes:

4 Likes

Yay thanks :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I would love Tapas subscribers for When I’m Gone! I just released Chapter 2!

https://tapas.io/series/When-Im-Gone

6 Likes

I’m new to the forums here but liking it already! :wink:

I have three novels on Tapas and would love to get more readers.

Title: Devil’s Triangle
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Psychological Thriller
Summary: Unravel the secrets and mysteries hidden in a small town through the eyes of a singer, a policeman, and a school counselor. Clues to the subsequent murders are hidden in human relationships of the past and the dark abyss of the Internet! :smiley:
https://tapas.io/series/Devils-Triangle/info

Title: Shackles
Genre: Historical Romance, Fantasy
Summary: Follow Empress Wu Zetian’s treacherous journey from the hands of enemy Tufan soldiers back to the Forbidden City where she battles foes from within her own kingdom.
https://tapas.io/series/Shackles/info

Title: Dark Bytes
Genre: Scifi, Action, Thriller
Summary: A short story collection that involves science fiction, fast-paced action scenes, and dystopic universes.
https://tapas.io/series/Dark-Bytes/info

8 Likes

Sci-fi and Fantasy, huh? Right up my alley! I’ll definitely be subscribing soon! :smiley:

Welcome to the forums, by the way :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I hope you’ll enjoy it. :wink:

And thanks for the welcome! I think it’s awesome to have a forum with so many cool categories. I’m still exploring! :joy:

4 Likes

ooh i think i was the 100th subscriber for dark bytes! congrats!

3 Likes

What’s your name on tapas? :nerd_face:

1 Like

i don’t have a story :eyes:

1 Like

Me neither :eyes:

1 Like

it’s thebestpassionfruit :eyes:

also dark alt has trapped me with the blue online rings and pms

1 Like

:eyes:

Not great at promoting my own stories, but I did. Sort of.

1 Like

Yay, now I can stalk you!

Oh, thought you found that theme too dark :nerd_face: I’m switching between the old one and the Yellow one… can’t decide!

1 Like

it is too dark, but blueee

also it looks amazing with your pfp because the blue color’s the same as the glow

1 Like