Do you often forget the titles of books?

I almost always forget the titles of the books I’ve read and it’s kinda frustrating because I can never name any of the books I’ve read because I forgot the title :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

So do you often forget the titles of books, too? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Yes

Yeah, for some reason I just always forget the title of a book even if I could still describe the story in detail, it’s annoying…

I’m looking for this children’s book where these kids move into an old house, think it’s haunted and loose their black cat.

My memory with names is absolutely atrocious, so yes. All the time.

Only if it has been an extremely long time since I read the book.
There are a few childhood books that I really enjoyed but can’t remember the title.
There was one about a Viatmese girl who adopted a gray cat named Muffy, but had to hide it because her parents didn’t want pets. I remember that the cat used to climb on a tree branch so the girl could open the window and feed her.
I tried looking on Google but nothing came up.

All the time. I’m terrible at remembering names in general.

If the name is too long, then I would forget, same goes to an unfamiliar word or a person’s name.

If it’s a word or two, then I can remember it.

@Bookworms

1 Like

I don’t pay attention to the titles of the books until I’m done with it cos then I have a better chance of understanding why it was titled what it was.

1 Like

Yes, often. I’m not very good with names at all, that’s why I go for associated words most of the time.

I actually don’t! I always pay attention to titles

Always. I only remember the stories and not the actual titles. HAHA

Do you, @Caticorn?

Yeah, I forget the titles of books all the time. I’ll remember the plot, but not the title

1 Like

Yay. We’re the same.

Closed due to inactivity