Do you play and/or watch any sports?

I play tennis and I also like to watch it sometimes, but other than that I’m not really interested in sports :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

How about you? :eyes::sparkles:
Do you play and/or watch any sports?
If yes, which ones? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

NO.

Currently, I do not play any sports. I did play a few seasons of soccer when I was younger, but that’s it.

As for watching sports, I’m a baseball fan. I like it much better watching it in person than watching it on tv though.

I only watch sports when the people I’m with want to watch a game or when it’s the World Cup.
I don’t play any team sports, but I used to play soccer for fun with my nephews, and when I was younger, with my cousins.

I do not play sports. I used to play soccer when I was younger, but I wasn’t very good at it, so I quit. I watch the Superbowl with my family every year (my mom’s a Pats fan) and my family is also big into soccer, so we watch the world cup a lot.

Pretty much never :sunglasses:

I like rock climbing and taekwondo. I’m not a sporty person but I enjoy sporting with friends, it’s like a game. Badminton is fun. I also like dancing :dancer:t2:

1 Like

I love sports! I don’t play any sports now unfortunately, but I love being active and going to the gym. When I was younger I did play tennis and for the longest time I wanted to play basketball! Basketball is my favourite sport and I do watch it when something important is happening! I also love to watch tennis when I’m visiting my grandparents, because of Djokovic!
I can’t wait for new Olympic Games!!!

moved to #general-chat:debate

I like sports pretty well, yeah ^.^
I play/played soccer, haven’t in a while because of covid tho which is sad. I usually play a variety of sports in school as well, but outside of school I only play soccer aha. I did play basketball for that one year tho but otherwise just soccer.

My family watches basketball religiously though aha, hardcore supporters of the Toronto Raptors.

Ooh and I’m excited for the Olympics if they do end up happening :’)

Anyways, @Discussions, do you all watch or play sports?

1 Like

i do bowling and used to do dance. sports are boring unless u play it, to me at least. i geneally do what gym class wants me 2 do

2 Likes

Nope, nope, nope, not a fan of sports at all.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity