Do you play any musical instruments? Do you sing?

Music plays such a big role in my life because it makes me feel happy.
I play instruments such as guitar which is my favourite instrument and keyboard while I sing along. I started playing guitar since I was 12 years old until now and I’ve never stopped and played keyboard since I was like baby because I’ve seen baby pictures of me behind a keyboard and I’m very good at it. :sweat_smile::heavy_heart_exclamation:

• Are you a good singer?
  • Can you play a musical instrument?
    If so, what do you play?
    How long have you been playing?
    Are you good at it?
7 Likes

I sing.

1 Like

Radd :star_struck:

Added some tags :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you Passie :sunglasses:

1 Like

no :sunglasses:

I can read piano music, but I really can’t play it–I know a lot more about the theory than actually playing it

1 Like

Wow this is actually amazing!! :star_struck::raised_hands:t5::clap:t5:

1 Like

Depends.

No :grinning:

1 Like

I like to think that I am, but when I hear a recording of my voice, I start feeling insecure about it.

Yes

The keyboard.

I played from 2010 - 2015 in the worship group at church. I stopped playing when I started going to a different church, and also because my keyboard stopped working.

Average.

1 Like

Do you want to hear me sing?

1 Like

I have been playing piano for 10 years going to be 11 years next year. I did found out I could sight read by watching too much kids show.

2 Likes

No :raised_hand::star_struck:

Nahh but i want to learn some of them :pleading_face:

1 Like

Idk if I’m or not
You’ve heard me tho :blush:

I used to play guitar but I left it so I don’t think I’m good at playing it and I used to play it 2 years ago

1 Like

Sometimes :eyes:

Yeah.

I can play the Veena and the Violin (a bit).

I’ve been playing the Veena for… a year and a half, maybe? And I’ve just begun learning Violin.

I’m good with Veena, but as I started learning Violin recently, I’m very bad at it!

1 Like

I am the absolute worst when it comes to music :grinning:

2 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

I got a guitar when I was 9 :smiley: tried to play it but gave up weeks after, never got guitar lessons either WOWOOWO also I sing a lot but my voice voice goes :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:

1 Like

I play piano and used to play violin but stopped cuz couldn’t afford the lessons lmao.

2 Likes

I wanna learn how to play the piano. Music is a huge part of my life but the only instrument I can play is the recorder that I learned to play in Elementary school. :raised_hand:

I love singing but I’m not good at it, that doesn’t matter :joy:
I have a guitar but I can’t really play it, I kinda gave up

1 Like