Do you prefer buying beauty products in-person or online?

If the product is common, easy to find, and I don’t really want anything too particular (like foundation), I’m fine with buying in in person. But some products are unavailable in my country, so if it’s something I really want but can’t find in person, I’ll order it online. I’ve bought a few wigs and an eye shadow palette online because they don’t sell that in my city.
The problem with buying beauty products online is that they can take a long time to arrive.

3 Likes

definitely in person! i check out prices and what i want online but shop in person for it. because im picky with specific shades lankansja

I never shop online so yes, in person

I prefer buying them in person, so that I can see what the product looks like and test it if there’s a tester available. I only buy products online if I know exactly what I’m looking for or I’m repurchasing something.

I prefer buying them in person. If I do it online I never really know what I’m getting. I feel getting them in person is so much better because you can actually look and try out the colors and etc.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity