Do you prefer to write on paper or on a computer?

Exactly what the title says! Do you prefer to write on paper or on a computer?

I, personally, prefer to write on a computer because writing on paper makes my hand hurt if I do it for too long (which I always do). However, notes are supposed to be easier to remember if you’ve written them…

21 Likes

Both, paper first then computer.

3 Likes

Probably writing on paper since I really good drawing sponge bob and see where my brain take him.

2 Likes

Computer, because I’m too lazy to write on paper :upside_down_face::rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Computer! So much easier to edit and move text around :sparkles:

2 Likes

Definitely also applies to me :rofl:

3 Likes

Personally, I write. In some cases I do type but writing to me feels more real for some reason. Can’t explain the feeling but if ykyk :skull:

2 Likes

Paper

3 Likes

Both. There’s times where I’m not near a computer, and I have ideas for the plot of a story and want to have it written down before I forget about it.

2 Likes

It really depends on what I write, if it is just a short note I prefer paper, if it’s like writing a story or longer text I prefer computer

2 Likes

Yeah same as you! That’s why I prefer computer as well.

1 Like

Use to be paper when I was younger but I changed to the computer so that I would not lose my work I had written down.

1 Like

On a computer, definitely. Writing on a paper can get messy and I like to stay organized :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I prefer a computer. It makes my editing things and moving texts around easier and it looks neat.

1 Like

I definitely prefer it on computer so it can be neatly arranged

1 Like

I prefer writing on a computer. Writing by hand tires out my wrist and then it starts to hurt, so typing stuff up is better for me.

1 Like

Paper, I have a mini notebook with me at all times :sweat_smile: But I’d like to do more typing :confused:

1 Like

I like both! On paper I can use cool colors and on a computer different fonts

1 Like

I prefer paper but for the speed of things I use a computer and tablet.
I have a beautiful, Moleskine leather notebook and I keep a daily, handwritten, prolific journal.

3 Likes

I prefer writing on a computer, otherwise I can’t write long pages, without getting exhausted. I also have a problem with my right wrist so I anyway have a hard time writing on paper :sweat_smile:

1 Like