Do You Prefer Using a Keyboard and Mouse or a Controller

One of the biggest differences between groups of gamers is whether or not they use a keyboard and mouse set up, or a controller. You can be skilled with using a keyboard and mouse, but once you try to use a controller things don’t go so well, or vise versa. Many games, typically on PC, will allow for using either set up, not limiting you to the controls designed for the specific gaming system.

Which do you prefer and why?

6 Likes

Controller are a hard for me to do on Xbox 360 especially grand theft auto 5. But I think keyboard and mouse are better.

I don’t use a controller before (and I don’t even own one) so I don’t know how it feels :joy:

Personally, I am much better with a controller. I am not good with using a keyboard and mouse. I’m more of a console gamer than a PC gamer though.

Controller gamer over here (ps4)

i’ve tried using keyboard and mouse but i just can’t understand it.

1 Like

I strongly prefer a mouse and keyboard, because there are so many more options.

However, perhaps another important question is:
Do you prefer playing games with a trackpad or a mouse?

@Discussions

6 Likes

Mouse for sure, Its a lot easier for me to use

3 Likes

Same :eyes: Trackpads are so much worse

3 Likes

I’ve used keyboards way longer than I’ve used controllers, so I’m more skilled with them. I recently tried using a controller and I haven’t figured out the buttons yet, so it seems way harder. I failed the tutorial on a game 5 times.

Mouse, I can’t even use a trackpad for regular activities

3 Likes

how you know it sucks :joy:

2 Likes

I couldn’t figure out a double jump

2 Likes

Oh I thought this was for normally but if it’s for games then keyboard and mouse for sure

1 Like

I don’t play games but I think it is easier to use a mouse!
But I got used to a trackpad that it’s really weird for me to use a mouse oops

2 Likes

:scream: :joy:

1 Like

I prefer keyboards and mouses(?) because I’m more accustomed to them. They have more keys and it’s a lot easier to figure out which buttons do what than on a controller.

1 Like

Depends on what kind of game I am playing. If I am playing games like GTAV, Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Hitman…I’d use the controller. But if I am playing games on Steam such as Nyancat: Lost In Space, Not A Simulator For Work, Feminazi: The Triggering, Emily Is Away or any other game…I’d play on the computer using keyboards (I know you can use a controller for any game that allows it).

I just wish that they added Criminal Case on Steam because I really love that game. I used to play that on my phone.

1 Like

I’d definitely pick a mouse & keyboard over anything because it’s just so convenient. Plus, the clicking sound is super satisfying XD

2 Likes

I’m more comfortable with keyboard and mouse… mostly because I’ve grown from it lol.

1 Like

Controller all the way. I donnderstand the concept of using a keyboard and mouse for gaming :sweat_smile:

I just can’t grasp it

1 Like

Completely dependant on the game tbh many games I play with the controller for ease of remembering the buttons but some others you need the precision of the mouse