Do you sing in the shower?

I do if I’m completely alone, if I’m not then I’ll probably just sing a song in my head :sunglasses: or even just mime it.

@Music do you guys sing in the shower?

6 Likes

Sometimes… if no one is listening or around… though I do talk to myself in there… as well as doing something only mentioned in the restricted section with another person…

1 Like

Oh, yes! I usually do. Sometimes I sing an actual song that it’s my head, but sometimes I might just invent something random.

I do sing plus sign language as well.

Always… When my parents leave for work, I act as if I’m sad and when they’re out… I jump into the shower and sing :relieved: :joy:

2 Likes

Sometimes if I have a song stuck in my head. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Sometimes, but I do always listen to music

2 Likes

I sometimes do if I’m alone at my parents, but otherwise I’m way too embarrassed to do it :upside_down_face:

My mind is too occupied with thousands of thoughts and if I open my mouth water gets in, doesn’t it? :sweat_smile:

@Music Do you sing in the shower? :smile_cat:

1 Like

Oh ofc I do. I sing like the 7 min long ones too: bohemian rhapsody, Achilles come down, mr. Brightside, etc. and short ones too ofc.

The only bad part is it gets really loud and I get water in my mouth :joy:

1 Like

I sang Better Now in the shower the other day, but I wasn’t facing the shower head, so I didn’t get water in my mouth. Come to think of it… have I ever gotten water in my mouth while singing in the shower? :thinking:

1 Like

Alwayssss

Sometimes.

almost every single time I shower unless I get tired or have bad anxiety

Only sometimes, but those times are always just in my head!

1 Like

Obviously. I belt it out

1 Like

I have a full on concert

1 Like

Still this, only in places where I’m comfortable and no one could hear me. So I didn’t really sing at all the last months…