Do you still like the tv shows you liked as a kid?

Didn’t we all have our favourite tv shows as kids? But I noticed that I started to dislike many of them as I got older :sweat_smile: However, I also still really like some of them, mostly for the same reasons than when I was a kid.

Do you still like the tv shows you liked as a kid?

2 Likes

Yes-

1 Like

No, I tend to like different shows now than I did when I was a kid

I don’t dislike them, but I also don’t think they’re as entertaining as all that

3 Likes

Honestly, i’m iffy about the answer. Spongebob and the simpsons I just can’t watch anymore. But phineas and Ferb I know I still like a bit. Fairly odd parents eh.
I think wizards of Waverley place is the only show I can give a concrete answer of it’s still my favourite show. Still love it now as much as I did back then

2 Likes

When I was younger I loved Spongebob and The Simpsons! I still do but I don’t remember the time I’ve seen Spongebob.
My dad and I always watch The Simpsons when we’re having lunch, it’s like a tradition ahahha
I also still love old Disney shows like Hannah Montana and TSLOZAC but I don’t watch them! If I had time I would though!

2 Likes

Some of the cartoons I liked as a kid I don’t find entertaining anymore, but I sometimes like to go back and watch some of the Disney Channel shows that I used to like watching, just for nostalgia’s sake

@ScreenSloths - what about you?

2 Likes

YES!

1 Like

I was so hyped when I saw Huntic on netflix when we got it. as a kid I would wake up at 6.30 to watch it before school and when my mom found out, she was so mad since I wasn’t suppose to watch until after school.

2 Likes

I do. In fact, I love them even more now.

2 Likes

Yes, I used to be crazy about them in the past but now I think they are boring and kinda illogical (how does Dora, a literal kid get so much freedom to roam around like that’s so unfair)

1 Like

I haven’t seen any of them recently, but I’d probably like some of them if I saw them now due to nostalgia.

1 Like

I still watch old blue clues when Steve and joe
host since I have one dvd of it. The other show I still know is jack big music show

2 Likes

YES. Ahh, did you see a video Steve posted? I almost cried!

2 Likes

Yes, I did cry as well. It how I started piano lessons since the show helped me. Did you see the music video 2

2 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

Here

By the way there is a new blue clues and you show this Friday on Nickelodeon

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity