Do you talk a lot in real life?

I don’t. Not at all.

Mostly cos I’d rather think and when I do speak, I get ignored or am talked over so. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No because no one wants to hear it

1 Like

I speak so much it’s like I’m not even speaking anymore :smiley:

but yeah I do tend to speak A LOTTT. Like I’d be that loud obnoxious one in a group of friends or sum like that :star_struck: but other times I’m pretty quiet, but mostly when I’m deep in thought or just don’t feel like talking

1 Like

I’m super obnoxious and loud in real life with my friends and super quiet with people I don’t know

3 Likes

Nope, I’m quiet all the time.

1 Like

Only with close friends and family.
And with my students, I talk way too much when giving class. I should let them speak more.

2 Likes

Passie is rad on vc :weary::weary:

Depending on my mood, I’m usually either super loud and weird or reserved — no in-between

1 Like

When I’m around those I’m comfort some with, yeah. I’m not one of those annoying talkers who constantly speak, but my confidence boosts up 50% with those I’m comfortable with

When I’m not, I wouldn’t say I’m a shy talker. If I’m around strangers I only speak when I need to

3 Likes

I hate this :pensive::pensive: the reason why I never talked in elementary/middle school and everyone thought I was mute :grinning:

2 Likes

I hear vc and suddenly think yes vc vc is rad

1 Like

People always asked me why I’m so quiet and I didn’t know how to answer them.

1 Like

no because introvert

1 Like

Not much. If I do, I immediately regret it. I only talk to family.

Uhh not really- just with my close ones but yeah not much

If someone mentions something I like, I won’t shut up. Other than that, I’m pretty quiet.

Discussion tag added!

And no. I don’t talk at all, only when someone asks me something but they’ll get just one word out of me. I’m extremely shy, it’s so annoying and I can’t change it. Yesterday I was out for 5 hours with some people I didn’t know and I didn’t say anything except hello and bye. I’m not joking ahaha

1 Like

Depends on my mood. I can go days without talking if no one bothers me and I’m not required to say something, but I enjoy talking to people I like or in important situations :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Depends on my mood and the person I’m talking to, but most of the time, not really.

That depends on who I’m with and where my social timer is at :joy: I can also just get random bursts of alot of talking

Closed due to inactivity