Do you think being single is rad?

Yes, I love being single. I’m not going to judge others for being in a relationship, but I do enjoy myself as a single person. I find being in a relationship too much to handle. You have to spare time for them every now and then (depends on the circumstances) you have to be there for them, there’s fights and arguments and you have to learn them in order to understand them. It’s just too much for me. I like my own freedom, to do things without worrying. You can be in a relationship and still have freedom, but that I mean by freedom is the freedom to not have someone else to worry about. I don’t need another person to worry about. I don’t need a relationship either.
My last relationship was very horrible, so I just prefer to be by myself. I don’t need anyone

I don’t need to worry about someone else :sunglasses::raised_back_of_hand:t3:

My preference: being single :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yes! Relationships are too much commitment and I’m gonna be honest — I’d probably get bored so easily. I’m also really busy currently and I don’t have to date even if I wanted to. There’s so much to worry about when you’re in a relationship and I’m a very jealous person so that wouldn’t be good for me either :star_struck:

FREEDOM

3 Likes

I-
Moving on

Agreed. I’d say it’s just guys that suck, but that’s not even true.
Petition to get every human to stop sucking so much :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Do you like being single? Why?

I like being single because I only have to worry about myself. I don’t think I’m ready for commitment atm because I have so many other things I need to focus on

Are you in a relationship right now?

Nope!

What is the best thing about being single?

The freedom

Which is radder-
Being single or in a relationship?

For me right now, being single is radder

1 Like

“Boney” or “thick” are both rad as long as you’re healthy

2 Likes

True

Being single and being together with someone still gives you room for character development either way so I honestly can’t and won’t complain about neither.

1 Like

:pleading_face::two_hearts: hopefully you enjoy your time by yourself and get into a good relationship someday if you want one

2 Likes

I love how there’s like 4 different questions and cali is like “yes”

3 Likes

Shoot. Me.

1 Like

shoots

2 Likes

Thank you, but so far I see myself as independent for a long time :sunglasses::heart: It’s pretty rad :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank…you…dies

1 Like

Currently yeah, I do like being single because it’s just something I like being right now

Not something I can really say…:eyes:

Whichever one you wanna be in I guess, if you’re in a relationship but you wanna be single then dang if you’re single but you wanna be in a relationship then dang

But if you are either one of those
And that’s what you want and you’re happy
Then rad

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

we do be single and its a move. #epic
single IS RAD. relationships= YUCK

1 Like

Hmmmm, true. Yes, I am in agreement.

2 Likes

Hehehe. Yeah, that’s a solid response, no?

Do I have answer them?

2 Likes

Fair enough :joy:

Do I have answer :thinking:
DO YOU HAVE ANSWER CALI??

I don’t think I have answer, do you?
Did you check the fridge? You might have answer there, I don’t knowwww

5 Likes

You’re mean. (sulks) (pouts)

2 Likes