Do you think being single is rad?

YESSS U HAVE YOUR OWN FREEDOM AND YEAH StUfF again sorry RUSHED BECAUSE OF FORUM AMONG US I-

Do you like being single? Why?
Are you in a relationship right now?
What is the best thing about being single?
Which is radder-
Being single or in a relationship?

@Discussions

15 Likes

no
im thick and thired

2 Likes

it’s a thing

nope

probably freedom

Depends on who you’re in the relationship with

1 Like

I’m in a relationship :star_struck: and I like it sooo radder

2 Likes

I LIKE BEING PLURAL

4 Likes

ASEXUALITY HAS ENTERED

3 Likes

Added some tags :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’m not particularly feeling anything towards it but if I’m gonna compare it to having relationships, then yes, I do. In my head, having someone you need to attend to every time (judging from the people around me and how people my age in a relationship act) adds to the stress, especially because I’m still young and I shouldn’t worry about that. I know having someone beside you can be beneficial but I’m still too young and people aren’t really the most mature ones here. It divides my attention and I don’t want that.

With my mug

Freedom and peace

At the moment, I’m gonna say being single.

3 Likes

I don’t mind either

With alcohol and bad decisions

Being single

Both and neither
I mean I’m not the type of person to especially look for a relationship, I’ll only get into the idea if there’s someone I want to be in a relationship with, and not for the sake of being in a relationship because ngl being single is rad af
So both, yet neither.

2 Likes

Being single is amazing. Whenever I’ve been in a relationship, I always felt like it was too much, like I was always trying to impress the other person. Now that I’m single, I can focus on myself much more, and achieve my goals without someone else’s opinion

Nopppeeeeeeeeeee who would even date me :smiley:

Being single gives me space to think, and it makes me more self reliant, and honestly more confident.

Being single :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ummm when I was I didn’t really hate it all that much I got used to it ig

I am, it’s pretty cool :sunglasses:

Ummm maybe being able to like- know that you only ever need yourself and don’t have to depend on someone else to make you happy or like- trying to please everyone but yourself.

Being in a relationship for sure. Especially if youre with the right person :relieved:

2 Likes

Do you like being single? Why?
Hell yeah I do. I don’t want to be stuck dragging around some whiny human who wants to do stuff with me. I want to stay at home and drink my tea. Maybe go sky diving because it’s rad.
Are you in a relationship no?
Hell no. See above for why. Mainly because I only have crushes. I don’t like commitments.
What is the best thing about being single?
Literally everything. You don’t need to show affection, you can continue being a badass without your SO nagging you about being mean or paying more attention to them, you don’t have to stay up all night talking to them about fEeLiNgS, whatever those are.
Which is radder
Being single. Is. Raddest.

2 Likes

YES I LOVE BEING SINGLE IT’S THE BEST SM

4 Likes

Hey, being thick is beyond rad.
Better than being bony af.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Uh, does phone count-

BEING SINGLE ALL THE WAYYYY-

1 Like

YES OFCOURSE
me and my phone have been in relashun for 283646e6 years :weary:

1 Like

I never truly minded it. True, you have your own freedom -specifically in the sense that you don’t have to take a partner into account in your daily life. But if you’re in a well-established relationship with someone you like, I don’t feel like you lose that freedom at all. Maybe you have to change some daily habits because they might be particularly picky about it, but then again, so do they for you, and that’s about it. They usually won’t stop you from doing what you like. It’s just that you’ll want to save a bit of time to spend with them, hopefully.

Yes ~

You save a bit of money, in my experience.

That depends on a lot of things. But I want to say that you learn a lot more from being in a relationship, good or bad. You mature a little and you learn that balancing making efforts for other people and doing what you want is actually not that hard : )

That’s usually not why you stay up all night x)

1 Like

HAJAHAJAH HI @COURTANA

2 Likes

People suck. That’s it.

2 Likes