Do you think history repeats itself?

To be honest, I do believe history repeats itself in certain ways. We have been able to break some of the dangers but there is still alot out there that is repeated. Such as Crime, there is no way getting past that one. It’s been repeated since the first life form lived on this planet.

Do you think history repeats itself?

@Discussions

2 Likes

So I’ve heard somethings with a theory but I also had an idea about about some things repeating in history, but I would have to double check some dates. I think there are somethings in history that repeat but not everyone would be repeated in history

1 Like

Yeah, I think I know what you are talking about.

1 Like

There are multiple things that repeat based on the way you look at it

1 Like

That is very true. The same goes for plagues too.

1 Like

Actually I was thinking of the pandemics. Corona happened 101 years after the Spanish flu if you count 1918 and 2019, it’s close to 100

1 Like

Yep, there is a pandemic about once every 100 years plus the old plagues are actually still around but they are not as out of control as they once were.

1 Like

Then I saw this dude react to Reddit stuff (I think) and it was a list of stuff that happened like 80 years ago, and that it was happening again. It was like what happened a certain year (like 1981 for example) happened again last year.

I’ll try to find the video

1 Like

Interesting! Please do post the video when you find it!

1 Like

Here is the meme:

2 Likes

O.O Japan…don’t you dare.

2 Likes

There is definitely a pattern here.

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity