Do you think old-fashioned books look good on a bookshelf?

I love seeing old-fashioned books on a bookshelf, I think it makes it look more professional, in a way?
There is just something so beautiful about them and I love it!

What do you think?
Do you think old-fashioned books look good on a bookshelf?

2 Likes

I think it depends on all the other books on the bookshelf and what the bookshelf itself looks like :thinking: But I also never really cared about what my bookshelf looks like :sweat_smile:

I’m sure it’ll look good! I believe any book looks good on a bookshelf as long as they are organised. However, I’d prefer buying books that I want to read rather than for decoration.

I think old-fashioned books look really nice on bookshelves! They add a sense of sophistication to the shelf and I just think they look pretty

What exactly are old-fashioned books? These?

If these are the ones you’re talking about, then yeah. They’ll look really fancy on a bookshelf. Too bad I don’t have these books…

I mean, some old fashioned books look like ordinary books. Unless you get them in a fancy cover or something. If you know what book they are and they’re older and harder to read then they’ll look good on a bookshelf but otherwise I mean… they just look like ordinary books lol. Cuz oftentimes they’re given modern covers.

Any books on a bookshelf is amazing! But there’s something about a bookshelf full of old fashioned books that’s just impressive. It has a different wow factor in a way

Closed due to inactivity