Do you think Santa is healthy?

Well…in my opinion, not exactly. We’d probably need to know more about him, but based on what we know, he’s not healthy. I mean, he’s obviously overweight, and all we know about his eating habits are that he eats a lot of cookies. Thoughts, @Discussions?

4 Likes

I mean this could turn into a whole discussion about fatphobia and like stuff like that but I think that you can’t judge someone by their weight if they’re healthy or not.

But based on the number of cookies he eats… probably not.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

True, though I’d base this on his diet and that’s not exactly healthy. YET… maybe it is for him, 'cause he has eternal life.

1 Like

I mean, considering the fact that he’s a magic man who can fit down chimneys and deliver presents to billions of people in one night, I don’t know if we can judge him by average human beliefs of health. I also dunno if it’s my place to comment on anyone’s body!

3 Likes

Actually depend on country, in Denmark example we do not give him cookies and milk, he gets rice porrate with butter cinimon sugar, and christmas beer to drink.

Elf’s love riceporrage too, if you dont leave a place for them in December they are gonna make trouble.

mutliple christmas show song about how much elf love rice porrage ( Risengrød)

2 Likes

no ;-;

I can’t help but think of the scene in The Santa Clause where the doc checks him over only to end up hearing “Jingle bells” as his heartbeat. :rofl:

3 Likes

Love these films.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity