Do you think that exercising can make you feel happier?

Yes, exercise could make you happy and I am a strong believer! I am someone who loves to exercise and I always feel happier after that, it’s my favorite time of the day and there is really nothing that makes me feel better. While exercising your brain does release chemicals associated with feeling happy and confident. But I’d like to hear your opinion on that! Do you think that exercising can make you feel happier?

2 Likes

Exercising can definitely make you feel better! Sometimes when I’m feeling down, exercising has really lifted my mood up.

1 Like

It totally does. As long as you do it right though. In the end it makes you feel accomplished, happy, I love our conditioning in the winters. I suggest doin it.

1 Like

Haha, I go by facts, and there is evidence that it releases happy chemicals.

Links

Of course it does. There’s something many runners know that’s called “runner’s high” and it’s basically a big boost of energy and happiness (hormones). For weightlifting, there’s the “pump” which is the feeling of your veins tightening up because of the blood flow and your muscles getting “inflated” or whatever. Feels really good! But even better is when you hit a PR (Personal Record). It feels euphoric. Especially if everyone’s encouraging you or around you (gym rat things lol). The feeling of dropping the weight or racking it after lifting it is really freeing.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity