Do You Think US Should Ban Firearms?

Oh. I thought that was only if they attacked people or something. I honestly thought the first one was a statue.

Oh no, if they attack people its considered the fault of the Public. As they are technically Employed by the Crown the public are not suppose to feed or approach and are warned they will bite if they feel threatened.

Kinda like the Queens Guard

Ah, ok. George and the tv antennas was funny.

Right. I made sure to keep my distance because I was aware they’d bite

Since we shouldn’t hijack someone elses topic Probably best move that discussion to the other topic I started.

Yeah, good idea. Sorry @lanafrazer!

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Find me other supposedly normal countries that have guns as a legit thing people can just have if they want to

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

For civilians, 100%. There is no need for a member of the general public to own a firearm. The only exception would be regulated shooting ranges (as in, they give you the gun and you have to return it before you leave).

1 Like

I think USA :us: should ban guns due to the Detroy town and city. Even what happens with cops shootings black peoples isn’t the right choice.

1 Like

no…

1 Like

I am pro gun lmao and I’m aware that’s a controversial opinion lol

1 Like

Added #discussion tag

1 Like

No, I don’t think guns should be banned as a whole. However, there should be stricter background checks for those who do try to purchase a gun

1 Like

Not ban, but I think there should be heavy restrictions. Like why would a civilian need a machine gun? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

also, I agree with this. ^^

Closed due to inactivity