Do You Think US Should Ban Firearms?

Hear me out, with all the school shootings, mall shootings, kids accidentally playing with the gun and pull the trigger n died by it, etc. Do you think US should or should not ban firearms? This includes owning a gun as well. What are yall view/opinions?

2 Likes

Oh…ummmm…

1 Like

Can only speak from the outside looking in;

But from an outside viewpoint stricter gun control does seem like a step in the right direction. There are plenty of countries who have strict gun control and still allow for the owning of a gun.

There are also those who had School shootings that took immediate action which has resulted in no further major shootings since banning specific types of firearms.

I am not saying that Guns need to be banned outright. But I cannot see the need for any civilian to own a piece of Military grade hardware.

Disclaimer: Am not a US citizen can only speak from an outside perspective. I am from the UK a country with very tight Gun control.

2 Likes

Yes, exactly.

1 Like

You’re from the UK? That’s awesome.

1 Like

Thanks… I have no idea how to respond to that :laughing:

1 Like

That really is. Now, I’m American.

1 Like

Lol, ik ik, im always trying to find a way to reply back too XDDDD

I feel that. I love British accents. We went there and I had to tell myself not to mimic them.

1 Like

Oh, that’s cool.

Yeah… probably the best you don’t do that… most people won’t view it to kindly. I mean brits will laugh at themselves but doing that might get you stabbed… not shot. Very Few guns as stated above.

2 Likes

Oh my god. Ummmm…welp.

1 Like

I was afraid they’d be offended. Now I’m really glad I didn’t…yikes.

1 Like

I joke of course most Brits would show you mild displeasure. They try not to stab non-natives. Damages the Tourism industry too much.

2 Likes

Heh…I wanted to go back, but now I’m not so sure. I prefer my body without stab wounds.

2 Likes

Oh in that case, go somewhere other than London :laughing:

1 Like

We went to London. We saw the ravens!

They better be at their posts, or they will get fired again

Ummmm…? I can’t tell if you’re joking or not…

1 Like

To Quote Wiki:

“In 1996, two more ravens fell out of favour and were dismissed from the Tower for “conduct unbecoming Tower residents.”[41]”