Do you think vampires exist?

I don’t believe that vampires exist, but there is Porphyria, a condition where the hemoglobin in the blood is metabolized. These people have receded gums, giving the appearance of fangs, pale skin, burn in the sun and have thin hair. They actually can ingest blood to help with this, though. It’s pretty interesting.

6 Likes

I would say no. But that condition is pretty cool!

2 Likes

I think ghost vampire do exist because I was watching a haunted video on YouTube on every state.
But I wonder if anyone on the here is a vampire or seen a ghost vampire ? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Ooh, cool!

2 Likes

Perhaps in a different universe, in this world? Nope.

2 Likes

I think there are people out there who believe they’re vampires and/or are trying to become them.

2 Likes

Ghost vampires?

Oh, definitely. Some people are just weird. I actually thought I was a vampire for about a week. Long story.

1 Like

Yep and I was watching the video like last year, although I can’t find the video where it says it, but I did look up her and there different things about vampire
Read this below that from South Carolina.
This Creepy Tale Of Vampires In South Carolina Is Sure To Give You Nightmares

You whaaat? Really?

1 Like

Well, I’m pale, have no problem with blood, actually like the taste, burn easily…ect.

1 Like

Your own blood or someone else’s?

Mine.

Does not everyone do this?

1 Like

Uh…maybe?

1 Like

HAHAHA. Only maybe?

1 Like

I don’t know what other people do. No one’s explicitly told me they drink their own blood.

To be honest, no. That being said, I did go on a “supernatural” tour in New Orleans and they were talking about how in the 90s they’re was a police call that led to them finding a den of people tied up with blood dripping from their necks by what looked like “fang marks”. SooooOOO

1 Like

I love those.

Nah but wouldn’t it be kind of fun?

1 Like