Do you think you'll ever stop watching anime or reading manga?

Alright, so I kind of had this happen to me but it was mainly because I was super busy. I won’t stop watching or reading manga on purpose though. It’s like any normal tv show and book series to me. Though I have taken a break from reading manga but that is only because I haven’t made the trip to the bookstore in so long. I hate reading manga on the phone because there are certain parts that can be missed even if you do zoom in extra close. That doesn’t mean I won’t use that format but it’s not the easier one for me to use. I need to get back into reading manga again plus actual paperback books again. Just because it’s easier and more efficient to use bookstore apps doesn’t mean it’s the best way to do so. At least, for me anyways.

Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime or manga? If yes. then what would be your reason? If no, then why would you keep watching and reading them both?

@AnimeNerds

2 Likes

I would never, I’m kinda in the same place as you I don’t really have time to watch animes but I do have time to read some chapters online.

This is kinda extreme but I rather die than stopping watching anime and reading manga :skull:
ofc unless I’m taking a break of it for even a few months or some but I would get back to it

Well they are pretty cool and better than um shows with real people in my opinion, some things just look weird with irl people but then it would cool in anime/manga

1 Like

I guess I would take a long break from it at some point, but I don’t think I will completely stop watching/reading them. I’m really adoring it right now, and I don’t think I’m going to stop anytime soon.

1 Like

I completely agree with this!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity